Research+Design is a design and technology company. At our core, we are focused on solving problems through clear, concise websites, applications, interactive experiences, and digital communication. We believe in design as a way of thinking and problem-solving that can be applied to almost any challenge.
We direct our focus to tackling problems within higher-education—working with colleges, universities, and companies serving higher-education institutions—to solve problems through digital communication.
- Strategy, Analysis & Planning
- Information Architecture & UX Design
- Visual Design & Interaction
- Front-End Coding & Prototyping
- Back-End Solutions & CMS Work
- Consulting for Unique Challenges
- University of Michigan
- Union College
- Western Michigan University
- University of Notre Dame
- Yale University
- Andrews University
- California State University
- Burman University
- Wayne State University
Our process is important because it lays the groundwork for a successful project. Good work doesn't just happen—we put a heavy emphasis on discovery, planning, and strategy before we start designing or developing a solution.